Commercial Painting in Naples, FL
Starfish Painting offers an exemplary level of professionalism, and we have what it takes to refresh your commercial building with a brand new coat of paint. While some business owners may be tempted to save money by completing the job themselves, hiring a professional is always a better choice. Paint is the first impression of your business – make sure it’s a good one.
Exemplary Commercial Painting by Starfish Painting
See Our Past
See Our Past Work
Our Commercial Painting Services
At Starfish Painting, we handle exterior and interior paint jobs for commercial spaces. Since paint is one of the most beneficial investments for your business, make sure that the job is done by professionals like us.
- Rest assured that our professionals understand the right type of paint to use for your exterior commercial paint job. We have extensive knowledge of paint that works with certain materials, so we’ll always choose the right option.
- By preventing mismatched colors, eradicating peeled paint, and utilizing top-tier equipment, we make sure that your new paint job is top of the line.
- When we paint the interiors of commercial buildings, we work efficiently, but we never rush.
- We prepare surfaces for the detailed job by placing down drop cloths and plastic sheeting, and clean up after ourselves after the job is done.
- We make sure to disrupt business as little as we possibly can. We know that your business is your way of life, and we want you to get back to your routine as quickly as possible.
Features & Benefits
Here are some the buildings that we complete exterior paint jobs for:
Depending on the job, government-owned and industrial buildings may also fall into our area of expertise. Get in touch today to find out if we can put our extraordinary commercial painting skills to use at your place of business.
Get A Free Estimate Today!
The last thing that any business owner wants is for their business to seem run-down and uncared for because of a subpar paint job. At Starfish Painting, we won’t let that happen. Contact us today for a free quote for your commercial paint job!
Every project that we handle is different, but here’s what our exterior painting process looks like in general:
Choosing A Color
- Picking the right color makes a huge difference, whether you’re deciding the exterior or interior. The color makes an impression on your customers and it also creates the environment for your employees. It’s up to you to make sure that your choice is favorable.
- Don’t worry, our professionals can help!
Preparing The Space
- When we’re painting interiors, it’s all about cleaning and protection. We’ll also move furniture away from the walls and take down decor to protect it. We cover furniture and flooring with drop cloths and plastic sheeting to prevent paint drips and splashes, too.
- Blue painter’s tape is our best friend. We’ll trim the floor edges and ceilings with it to make sure our job is done precisely.
- To prepare for paint, we’ll also take the time to fill in minor dents and dings, along with sanding any bumpy surfaces. This provides an even surface for the new paint to stick to, improving its adhesion.
- The same prep occurs for exterior jobs. We make sure the exterior of your building is clean before we even crack open the paint can.
- Primer places a barrier between the walls and a new coat of paint, and it also creates a base for the new paint to adhere to. It also means having to paint less coats of color.
Thinking of Safety
- At Starfish Painting, we always comply with safety standards. We are insured and use only the most effective safety equipment, and we insist on non-toxic odorless paint that doesn’t pose any health risks for our team or yours.
- We are bonded and licensed and stand by the quality of the services we provide. To ensure that your expectations are met, we’ll happily provide documentation that proves this.
- We understand that the branding of your business is the face that it presents to the world, which is why it’s so important to ensure that exterior and interior branding are the same. We make sure that the colors we use are precise and that your logos, banner, and advertising material are painted with the utmost care.